We’re the exclusive recruitment partner for this revolutionary luxury holiday rentals company.
Operating a growing portfolio of luxury properties in the United Kingdom, our partner is looking to add an executive assistant to its team in Hackney, London. In what’s a great time to join, the executive assistant will be an integral part of its growth, and as such, play a key part in shaping the future business. Exciting? Yes.
For this executive assistant job opening, we’re looking for someone who’ll be responsible for the operations of the office, providing a range of support for the team, and its properties.
You’ll have a keen eye for financial reconciliation, with responsibilities including payments, invoicing and bookkeeping, in addition to the general operations of the office, which are listed here:
- Procurement management
- Liaising with interior designers
- Managing relationships with suppliers
- Supporting the senior management team
- Involvement in company projects
Sounds good so far?
For this executive assistant job, we’re looking for this:
- Great communications skills
- An Excel user
- Someone who is financially numerate; if you’ve bookkeeping experience, brilliant
- A practical individual, and someone who likes solving a problem
- Enthusiasm, proactivity, eager, flexible and committed
Ticking every box?
Whilst we’ve love you to have experience within the travel, leisure or hospitality sectors, and a love of interior design, it’s you, the person, that really matters.
Be part of this exciting venture. Click to apply for this executive assistant job with a luxury holiday rentals business in Hackney, London.
Click here to apply for this vacancy, quoting the job title and your salary expectations.